1. The heating plate is damaged. Generally, the kettle […]
1. The heating plate is damaged. Generally, the kettle is changed directly.
2. The temperature controller or the temperature fuse is damaged, resulting in the heating plate not being energized. It is ok to replace the thermostat or fuse directly.
3. The internal circuit is damaged, resulting in the heating plate not being energized. It is also a direct replacement of the line.
The reason why the electric kettle tripped without boiling water and the maintenance method
4. If the water has not been boiled, the power switch. This time is mainly the cause of scale. The electric kettle is used for a long time, and a thick white mineral deposit, that is, scale, is stuck on the surface of the electric heating tube. This excessively thick scale is not easy to conduct heat, which not only increases the power consumption, but also affects the service life of the electric kettle. So use white vinegar to remove scale. After soaking 0.5L of edible white vinegar into the pot for more than 1 hour, the scale on the electric heating tube can be wiped off with a damp cloth.
5, there is the problem of the spring. The bimetal is contacted to the heating tube by a small spring force, so that the circuit is kept clear. When the power is applied for a few minutes, the spring temperature is slightly too high, causing the spring to lose its original elasticity, so that the metal piece is in the circuit. disconnect. The solution is to replace the spring.
Electric kettle can not be opened without water
There is a common problem with electric kettles. This is when the water is not being burned, and the power switch does not automatically jump and then stops working. The power indicator light is turned off at the same time, so that the boiling water can only be heated and cannot be burned. It is mistaken to think that the electric kettle is damaged and needs to be repaired. In fact, the main culprit in causing such a failure to burn water is caused by excessive scale on the surface of the electric heating tube in the electric kettle.
The electric kettle has been used for a long time, and the surface of the electric heating tube is covered with a thick layer of white mineral deposit, which is also known as scale. This excessively thick scale is not easy to conduct heat, causing the internal temperature of the heater to be high, but it does not burn water, which not only increases the power consumption, but also directly affects the service life of the electric kettle.
Therefore, after using the electric kettle for a period of time, it is necessary to promptly remove the thick scale on the electric heating pipe, otherwise there will be a common problem that the water cannot be opened. Remove the scale on the electric heating tube and use white vinegar to remove it. After soaking 0.5 liters of edible white vinegar into the pot for more than 1 hour, wipe off the scale on the electric heating tube with a damp cloth.
The faster and more time-saving method is to pour two bags of white vinegar into the electric kettle. After heating and boiling, immerse for 10 minutes. Do not wipe with any cloth. Just rinse with water and the scale on the electric heating tube will fall off. Bright as new. In this way, the electric kettle can normally boil water.
When such a power switch does not trip and stops working and does not open the water, it is a good idea to remove the scale on the electric heating tube in the electric kettle first. I believe it will solve the problem with half the effort.