News

Beware of burns! How to operate the electric kettle is safe?

update:04-08-2016
abstract:

Electric kettle is a small household appliance that is […]

Electric kettle is a small household appliance that is necessary for many families. It seems to be simple, but if it is used improperly, it is easy to cause accidents such as burns. How can it be avoided to avoid danger?

Let's take a look at the correct use of the electric kettle.

The amount of water received should be appropriate

If the water is too small, it is easy to dry the circuit inside the electric kettle; if there is too much water, it will easily overflow after boiling, and there is also the danger of short circuit and burn. Generally, the electric kettle has the lowest water level line and the highest water level line, so the water receiving quantity must be within the specified range.

Connect the base correctly

When placing the watered kettle on the base, be sure to align it so that the base and the body completely coincide. It should be noted here that when water is taken, it is easy for the outside of the kettle to be stained with water. It is necessary to dry the kettle body and put it on the base.

Electricity safety

Generally, the electric kettle has a large power. If you play with a computer while using air conditioners and burning water, several electrical appliances plugged into the same wiring board at the same time, there is a great safety hazard, which is easy to cause a fire. So don't let the kettle be used with other appliances, try to wait until other appliances are not in use.

Generally, there is a switch on the kettle body. When the kettle and the base are connected and the power is turned on, press the switch to start the kettle.

Boiled water attention

After the water is opened, steam will generally overflow from the gap between the spout and the top cover. If the water is poured directly from the pot, it is easy to burn. It is best to leave it for a minute or two before taking it. Disconnect the power supply after the water is turned on to prevent water from splashing into the base and posing a safety hazard.