First, shampoo Hair straighteners work best on washed h […]
Hair straighteners work best on washed hair, and we recommend that you wash your hair as follows:
1. Wash your hair for 30 to 60 seconds before washing your hair to make your hair soaked.
2. Pour the appropriate amount of shampoo into the palm of your hand, pry it open by hand and apply it evenly on your hair.
3, gently massage the hair and scalp, do not use too much force, or pull the hair onto the scalp, otherwise it is easy to knot.
4. Massage the scalp with your fingertips to stimulate blood circulation and make the hair surface softer.
5, thoroughly rinse the hair, inadequate washing will cause the hair to be dull and dull, and finally rinse with cold water to make the hair more beautiful.
Second, blow dry
In order to get a super smooth effect, you must be prepared to straighten your hair, and use a hair dryer to properly dry your hair to ensure a professional and supple effect.
1. After washing the hair, squeeze out the excess water in the hair by hand, then dry the hair with a towel, and gently comb the hair from the root to the tip with a comb.
2, the back of the brain begins to use the clip to divide the hair into several sputum.
3. Use a straight hair brush to pull down the hair with each hair. While using a hair dryer, blow the hair with the hairbrush and use the hair dryer to align the nozzle with the hair tip.
4. After drying each strand of hair, adjust the hair dryer to a cold air setting and perform a final cold blow so that the hair epidermis can be tightened to make the hair more shiny.
Third, use straightener straightening
Hair straighteners are powerful styling tools that should be used with care.